Filesys::Df module error after upgrade

Douglas Ward dward at nccumc.org
Mon Aug 21 19:18:13 IST 2006

Julian,

Perl command fails with the following error:

Writing Makefile for Filesys::Df
CPAN: YAML loaded ok
cp Df.pm blib/lib/Filesys/Df.pm
/usr/bin/perl5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/ExtUtils/xsubpp -prototypes -typemap
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/ExtUtils/typemap -typemap typemap  Df.xs > Df.xsc && mv
Df.xsc Df.c
make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i386-linux/CORE/EXTERN.h', needed by `Df.o'.  Stop.
  /usr/bin/make install Df.pm -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible
Failed during this command:
  IGUTHRIE/Filesys-Df-0.92.tar.gz              : make NO