Postfix 2.3 and MailScanner

Holger Gebhard holger at gebhardweb.de
Sun Aug 20 20:06:22 IST 2006

I am also running Postfix in Version 2.3.2...

I forward a copy of all Spammails to a Mailbox (Spam Actions).
Maybe the failure comes from here?

It seems the failure produced by the DSN Recipient Line in the
Envelope-Header.

Only a idea...
But what will happen if MailScanner delete all the DSN Header in the
envelope.
When the Message is requeued, postfix might add new headers to the
Queuefile?