Rul set for Spam Subject Text ???

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Wed Aug 16 00:15:21 IST 2006

If you're not going to mark the email, why scan it at all? Why not
make a rule that skips scanning for that one domain? Not only will it
not get marked, but it will reduce server load (maybe not much, but
every little bit helps).

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 02:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
  jay shi <jayesha_shinde at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hi
>  Thanks Peter for ur quick response.
>
>  I am using MailScanner  4.48.4 with multidomain
>  sendmail. For low Score SPAM i am using this
>  Spam Subject Text = {possible spam} as a tag
>       One of my domain (abc.com) ask me, he dont't
>want this tag
>  , but other domains ( xyz.com,pqr.com ) are demanding
>this feature.
>       i want to write rule set for above condition,
>Here is my rules for it in MailScanner.conf :--
>
>Spam Modify Subject = yes
>Spam Subject Text = %rules-dir%/spam.subject.rules
>
>cat /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.subject.rules
>From:     @abc.com
>From:     @xyz.com           {possible spam}
>From:     @pqr.com           {possible spam}
>
>service MailScanner restart
>
>      I may be wrong, if it plz correct me.
>
>Thanks & Regards
>Jayesh

>Before posting, read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting

Dennis Willson

taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Ham: ka6lsw
Scuba: Rescue Diver, EANx, Wreck, Night, Alt, Equip, UW Photographer,
Gas Blender

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"