MailScanner load

Gordon Colyn gordon at itnt.co.za
Tue Aug 15 19:36:26 IST 2006

I had the same problem with my box, maxed the load at about 5-6 doing 20k
messages per day.  Just increased my ram to 4gb and have seen the load drop
to between 0.50 and 1.50 max when looking at stats with mailscanner!  Now
doing 25k and growing to 30k and the load is sitting at approx .75 to 1.5.

Gordon