nasty bug in SA.pm (I think NOT)

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Sat Aug 12 01:58:57 IST 2006

Julian,

   I need those brain cells back that I killed off in college drinking
games.  Once I made myself a copy of SA.pm with no comments in it,
the curly brackets lined up like I would expect.

I will continue attempting to corner this bug via syslog info msgs
from the main bin/MailScanner code.  Nevermind...

Jeff Earickson
Colby College