Multiple mqueue.in directories with priority

Roman roman at rotmax.com
Thu Aug 10 00:46:17 IST 2006

I am trying to figure out how can I set up MailScanner & sendmail this way
that I'll be able to have 2 separated mqueue.in directories.

I have one email account through which I send news letters (20-40k emails)
and other emails that I use for regular emails.

The problem is when the newsletter being send out it fills mqueue.in
and mail can not be delivered before MailScanner scans all 20-40k emails.

I saw posts here that people were able to configure different outgoing queues (fast, slow)
But I think that the bottleneck is SPAM and Virus scanning in Mailscanner. So I want to separate
queues before it gets to MailScanner processing
.
What I would like to achieve is have a mqueue.in.normal and mqueue.in.slow
so that regular mail goes to mqueue.in.normal and newsletter mail will go to mqueue.in.slow
and have some mechanism to move messages from mqueue.in.normal and mqueue.in.slow to MailScanner mqueue.in for processing and delivery, or have MailScanner process both directories with some priority.
This way regular mail won't stack in mqueue.in waiting to be delivered only after all newsletters have been delivered.

Have anyone was able to achieve something similar to what I am trying to achieve.
Am I missing something ?
Any ideas ?

Roman