File Attachment size setting questions

Golden, James jgolden at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Wed Aug 9 04:15:20 IST 2006

I am trying to accomplish 2 things.  In upgrading our MTA's (MailScanner, SA, ClamAV), I thought it would be best to block large attachment files here instead of on the mail server (conserve internal bandwidth).  In doing so there are 2 settings I can't figure out via my research.

1.  How can I NOT send the recipient the message at all?  I just want a message going to the sender.

2.  How do I not store that message locally.  Currently we store the mail (temporarily).

Thanks,

James Golden