sendmail/MS multiple outbound queues ?

Roman roman at rotmax.com
Tue Aug 8 23:05:01 IST 2006

Hi,
I trying to setup MailScanner to work with multiple sendmail queues (low/high volume)
with similar setup :

FEATURE(`queuegroup')dnl
QUEUE_GROUP(`slowmail', `Path=/var/spool/mqueue/slqueue, I=10m, J=100, N=10, R=2, F=f' )dnl

but when I am starting Mailscanner it fails to start with message:
NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): QueuePath /var/spool/mqueue.in/slqueue not a subpath of QueueDirectory /var/spool/mqueue/:

Mailscanner start a queuing queue in /var/spool/mqueue.in and
outgoing queue /var/spool/mqueue and of course the slowmail queue is not a subpath of one of those.

I wanted to know how did you setup your mailscanner and sendmail to work with multiple queues?

Thank you in advance,
Roman