ClamAV detected as SophosSavi in logwatch

Budi Febrianto febrianto at sioenasia.com
Fri Aug 4 05:38:54 IST 2006

I never install Sophos, but in LogWatch entry of my mailscanner it say it
this.

Entry in LogWatch :
SophosSavi Virus Report: (Total Seen = 1081)
    Exploit.HTML.IFrame: 204 Times(s)
    HTML.Phishing.Auction-149: 1 Times(s)
    HTML.Phishing.Bank-623: 103 Times(s)
    HTML.Phishing.Bank-626: 2 Times(s)
    HTML.Phishing.Bank-627: 78 Times(s)
    Worm.Bagle.Gen-zippwd-5: 2 Times(s)
    Worm.Bagle.pwd-eml: 9 Times(s)
    Worm.Mydoom.I: 24 Times(s)
    Worm.Mytob.FN: 302 Times(s)
    Worm.Mytob.NK: 18 Times(s)
    Worm.SomeFool.AA-2: 2 Times(s)
    Worm.SomeFool.P: 332 Times(s)
    Worm.VB-9: 4 Times(s)

>From MailScanner --lint
      Read 753 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
      Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging
      Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
      Using SpamAssassin results cache
      Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
      SpamAssassin reported no errors.

      MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamavmodule"
      Found these virus scanners installed: clamavmodule

Is this normal, Or I missconefigured something?

Best Regards