Logwatch MailScanner Status Missing

Daniel Straka dstraka at caspercollege.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:39:49 IST 2006

I recently installed a new MailScanner machine with SUSE Enterprise 10
and sendmail, I was previously on RedHat 7.3. MailScanner seems to be
working fine, but Logwatch does not display a MailScanner Status section
as it did with Redhat. Also SUSE has several mail log files (mail,
mail.info, mail.err, mail.warn) whereas Redhat had only the file
"maillog". Logwatch doesn't seem to recognize any of these.
Can anyone guide with how to get Logwatch to report the MailScanner
Status section for me on this system?

Thanks..Dan

believed to be clean.