chinese-language email

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Thu Aug 3 13:34:51 IST 2006

Adri Koppes wrote:
> [...]

Ok, but from what I've seen, the default is en, so we're all using it.
This doesn't really answer my question...  What I meant is that CHARSET
and FARAWAY rules helps us catch some spam from foreign countries.  If I
get a few false positives for chinese e-mails and I put chinese in
ok_locales and ok_languages, my catch rate for chinese spam will we
lower right?  Most of our traffic is english and french.

Thanks.

Ugo