Sys::Syslog

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 01:32:23 IST 2006

This is happening to me on FC5 as well...

>> Just upgraded to MS 4.55.9 which included an upgrade of Sys::Syslog
from 0.05 (which was part of the OS's Perl installation) to 0.17

>> After the upgrade, MS wouldn't log to syslog and neither would the
original MS version (4.54)

==
=
= When Ms Jowell, whose department is responsible for sport, was
= asked who she thought was going to win the cup, she gleefully
= pointed towards her ministerial vehicle, which is now bedecked in
= flags, to declare: "There's only one England."
=
=  Need help dealing with Parking Tickets, Bailiffs, Capita or NTL...
=  Call...    +44 8457 90 90 90    http://www.samaritans.org/
=