Inline image havoc

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 3 00:58:40 IST 2006

I apologize because this is more of a SA related question, but I was
curious if anyone running a busy Mailscanner is also running any of the
various SA pluggins that do OCR checking to defeat inline image spam?
Do they work?    How much extra load on the server have you noticed?
Is there any pluggin that seems better overall?   Seems as of late, the
only spam that ever gets through is the inline image stuff and just
recently we are getting bombarded with the junk....     It's bad enough
that pine looks like a good option again.....

Mike