Feature Request: MailScannerWebBug

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Apr 28 19:31:17 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:45:17 +0100:

> No it's not, sorry. If I do a beta including it for you, will you
> give it a go and confirm that it works please?

My own machine probably lets too few spam thru, so I would need to wait
quite a while before I get a chance to see a MailScannerWebBug
replacement. I can put it on my own machine and once it seems to be
running ok there (which will need a day to confirm) I can put it on a
production machine.
Anyway, I don't need this urgently, I can just wait until you release it
normally. I only asked to be sure that I can wait with installing this
beta until the next final release is out.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany