News from the cesspoll

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 28 17:17:18 IST 2006

Would people like me to add the Black and Grey lists to the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file I ship with MailScanner?

My easy-to-install ClamAV+SpamAssassin package enables the URIBL
plugin for you during the installation, so most people will have the
necessary stuff done in v310.pre already.

The scores I use (very successfully) are
Black: 3.0
Grey: 0.25

Your thoughts please folks!

Jules.

On 28 Apr 2006, at 15:17, Martin Hepworth wrote:

> Well there's the default URI-RBL's that get installed with SA 3.x
>
> And another good two are from http://www.uribl.com/
>
> You'll need the Net::DNS installed and the SA- plugin activitad in
> init.pre.
>

> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator