News from the cesspoll

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Fri Apr 28 14:13:38 IST 2006

Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Any more details on this - URL? - or just rumour??

There is a link on the UC Comp Sci Dept front page to a PDF describing
their findings. Interesting reading, though not revolutionary or even a
new thought. I think every AntiSpam admin knew and understood the
concept they studied when the first zombie became active.

Not really anything worth a grant expense IMO.

http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/Dept/news.php?id=668

DAve

> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary