Is someone spamming through me?

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Apr 26 15:00:37 IST 2006

Jody

Yeah - someones exploiting a hole on the web server...could be perl, could
be php....could be a real problem to identify...;-(

Are all these scripts etc under you control or a customers....

If it's your control, I'd recommend you upgrade all the programs that the
webserver is running...all the php based programs, all the perl based
stuff..

If you can identify when this started you may be able to spot what program
they are calling through the website by looking at the apache logs at that
time.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator