queue.in winmail.dat

Pravin Rane pravin.rane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 07:47:50 IST 2006

Rather than using Mailscanner internal tnef use the external one. It solved
my problem
Download TNEF from  http://sourceforge.net/projects/tnef/

In Mailscanner conf file do following changes

TNEF Expander = internal <- Remove this
TNEF Expander = /usr/bin/tnef --maxsize=100000000  <- Use this

Regards
Pravin Rane

On 4/26/06, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> believed to be clean.