Beta 4.53.3

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 24 19:54:33 IST 2006

Hello,

While we are at this, there are lots of files which should not be executable:

All files in root directory - COPYING, INSTALL...
Everything in docs/ - probably a good idea to run chmod -R a-x docs; chmod -R a+X docs
The same for etc, lib/MailScanner (probably except lib/MailScanner/ConfigDefs.pl ?)
directories and var/MailScanner.pid file.

Regards,
Nerijus