Features for next beta

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Mon Apr 24 17:04:46 IST 2006

Randal, Phil wrote:
> I'd hold off doing anything about that for a while.
>
> There's a lot of discussion on the ClamAV Users' mailing list at the
> moment about Steve Basford's phishing database and it's possible that he
> will change things to reduce the load on his site, which would likely
> break any current scripts.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Phil,

Have you come across any other supplemental signatures for ClamAV?

I'd hate to see Julian implement something that just works with Steve
Basford's site, and then find half a dozen more sites that need to be
checked for updates.

Not that Julian should be implementing anything at this point.

Regards,

	Richard Siddall