MailScanner Future

mbneto mbneto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:52:42 IST 2006

Julian,

In a recently news I've noticed that the k3b developer asked for
donations in order to buy a new computer.  He aimed a 1000Euro and got
almost 4 times that amount.

Why don't you consider doing this?  Set a value that would give you
the tools/buy the time to develop MailScanner and feel rewarded ($) at
the same time?