MailScanner Future

Remy de Ruysscher remy at unix-asp.com
Thu Apr 20 19:43:03 IST 2006

Hi Julian,

Thank you again for such a great product.

What I normally do is, when I install MailScanner for a company, I give
them the MailScanner book along with the installation. In this way they
Can make a small contribution for your great work. This is the least I can
do ;).

So all you guys follow this example please!

Regards,
Remy.