MailScanner Future

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Thu Apr 20 18:33:38 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:

> There may be some news on this subject in the near future. What I want
> differs somewhat from what other people I am involved with want, but I'm
> quite prepared to put my foot down and not piss everyone off just to
> make money from it. You folks are one of my most important resources;
> not only the beta testing and maintaining the wiki, but also steering
> the direction of my work. It wouldn't be the product it is today without
> all the ideas for new features that you create.

This is interesting to me, as i am working on developing a commercial
product based on MS. If there is a possibility of a license change, i
would appreciate being informed of this, as i would have to look in to
alternatives, such as amavisd-new, but i would much prefer to use MS :)
If the license does not change, and my product is successful, i will be
more than happy to donate money.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!