Forward virus, not quarantine?

Martin martin.lyberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:02:39 IST 2006

Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:

> Possible? Don't know - never had to. What would your reasons be for
> doing so? I can't think of any reasons off the top of my head, but it
> would be interesting to know where such a scenario would be needed. Most
> people want to get rid of viruses, not collect them (except for the CDC) :D
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex

Alex,

The reason for doing this, is that i'm testing a new box with
Mailscanner, Postfix and clamav. During my tests, i noticed that some
legitime mails with attachment got blocked, and since i'm just relaying
for our internal exchangeserver, i'm not quite sure how to release those
mails until i've found out why it was blocked.

/ Martin