Load Of Spam Getting Through Over the weekend

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Tue Apr 18 13:34:09 IST 2006

Paul

1. What version of spamassassin?

2. Can you drop an example to pastebin or a web page (full headers etc),
and I'll run it over my comprehensive SA setup and see which extra rules
fire.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator