greylisting?

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Apr 17 04:43:20 IST 2006

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:

> Res wrote:
>>
>> I agree with this, you only need it set to about 5000, it catches so much
>> of it, and enforcing RFC1912 catches around 90% more.
>>

> By that you mean only accepting mail from valid domains with an MX? RFC1912
> seems to cover a lot. How do you do it? Please share ;)

You dont have to have matching A and PTR's but they both must exist, and
we let you in :)
we use the require_rdns hack, I used to do it in local rulesets but the
hack is far better as it allows for exemptions via the delay_checks
friends option.

The hack is available at http://support.ausics.net/require_rdns.m4  if you
have not seen it before.

--