Semi-OT: Automated Reporting / Spam Traps

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Sun Apr 16 18:58:26 IST 2006

Anybody here know of a good way to automate a process where a known
spamtrap address or domain can be set up to report to whatever
authorities (SPAMCOP, other RBL's, DCC/Razor/Pyzor, etc.) ? Any good
docs you've found? I've seen a lot of stuff around, but no concerted
efforts. I'm sure something could be done/scripted using MailScanner or
any of the tools it uses.

What successes/milestones (or failures/frustrations) have you seen when
implementing said methods?

Thanks in advance for any answers.