Getting lots of Undeliverable: Returned mail: see transcript for details

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 09:35:32 IST 2006

On 16 Apr 2006, at 03:53, Billy A. Pumphrey wrote:

> Since I upgraded to near the latest MailScanner, I am getting a lot of
> these.

This is not MailScanner related I would suggest your local DNS
resolver is not working properly or perhaps your firewall is blocking
out going smtp connections. Try to telnet to relay.selena.net.ua on
port 25. If the system reports can't resolve the name then it's DNS
if it doesn't connect it's a firewall/ connectivity issue.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy