Requeueing of Mails using Postfix

Jan Brinkmann lucky at the-luckyduck.de
Wed Apr 12 09:37:55 IST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently encountering some problems related to requeueing of mails
in postfix. To pass mails to MailScanner, I'm using the newer hold
method via the header_checks in postfix. This works quite fine.
Mailscanner recognizes the new mails and so on. The mails flow in
correctly, then mailscanner picks them up and scans them. Also, spam
detection and virus scanning and things like that work perfectly. When
it then comes to the point of requeueing, the mails never appear in the
queue again. I have to use postsuper -r to requeue the mails manually,
and after that they appear in the queue and mailscanner scans them
again. I have found reports about similar problems, but no solution. Any
help and feedback is more than welcome! Thanks.

-- Jan