Sendmail Upgrade, new thread

Roger Jochem roger at rudnick.com.br
Tue Apr 11 17:49:57 IST 2006

I'm running sendmail 8.13.6 that I rebuild from source. I got the source at
http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/lkernAT/SRPMS .

And I'm currently running Centos 3 (now it is on subversion 3.7) on my
machine. Any better place to get sendmail 8.13 for my distro?

Regards

Roger Jochem