Sendmail Upgrade, new thread

Roger Jochem roger at rudnick.com.br
Tue Apr 11 15:53:51 IST 2006

Hello all!

I finally found the problem with my mail server with messages sended with an
empty body (problem related in the e-mail bellow).

Turn's out that MailScanner is fine, sendmail is fine,  and the problem was
with Mailwatch.

There is a php script in /usr/local/bin called "mailq" that reads the mail
queue to show in Mailwatch frontend. This script runs every minute, and it
locks the messages (sometimes), and because of that MailScanner sends the
empty messages (with the locking error) and then after that the normal
(full) message. I turned that script off and now everything is working
fine... What a fight...

Is there something I have to do with that script to make it run with
sendmail 8.13 ?

Regards

Roger Jochem