4.52 on FreeBSD?

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Apr 10 10:49:35 IST 2006

On Monday, April 10, 2006 10:06 AM Adri Koppes wrote:

>> 3) Be patient and wait

Which is what I would prefer.. :-)

> Jan Peter is sometimes busy with his normal job too!

Put it the other way around: Sometimes I have time outside my job. :-)

> He does update the port regulary, but sometimes skip 1 or 2 versions
> if he's busy and there is not a lot of new functionality.

Actually 4.51 was submitted as far as I can remember but was never committed
due to a ports freeze. Now 4.52 is out and therefore the people will not
commit 4.51 but rather wait for 4.52.

I am currently out of this office until Wednesday. Maybe I can hack together
the newest version earlier.

Kind regards,
  JP