Why an email was rejected excuse for client...

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Apr 9 22:27:11 IST 2006

If you send the spam as an attachment (read the comments about the Spam
Actions settings), you can include a $longreport which will give them a
nice table including the description of each rule that hit. I might have
got the name wrong, so check the relevant report file which will include
an example of use of every variable name that can be used in the report
file.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.