MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Easy-to-install Clam+SA upgraded to Clam 0.88.1

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Sat Apr 8 13:55:30 IST 2006

Drew Marshall wrote:
> On 8 Apr 2006, at 09:51, Dhawal Doshy wrote:
>
>> Julian Field wrote:
>>> I have just upgraded my easy-to-install package of ClamAV and
>>> SpamAssassin so that it contains the latest version of ClamAV, 0.88.1.
>>> It can be downloaded from
>>> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/install-Clam-SA.tar.gz
>>>

>> Julian,
>>
>> While i received replies from everyone on this thread, i never
>> received your original mail, fortunately i user both the email-based
>> list and gmane (nntp). I also don't see it quarantined (for whatever
>> reason) on my servers either.
>>
>> Is anyone else observing the same problem? else i need to start
>> investigating locally.
>
> Dhawal
>
> Apart from Julian being a bit quiet (I think he is/ was away at the
> JANET conference) I am not aware of missing any of his posts. Certainly
> I got this one so it looks like it's over to you :-(
>
> Drew

I could neither find the message-id 4435589B.1000905 at ecs.soton.ac.uk in
my logs (syslog) nor any mail from Julian (actually
mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info) in mailwatch (for this
thread), though i did receive his other mails.. hence the concern.

I'll continue some more investigation before i give up. i'll also wait
for some more responses before giving up.

thanks,
- dhawal