Question about from address

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Thu Apr 6 18:06:51 IST 2006

As best as I can tell this is the same email. I have had problems with just
this email address for some time. What I do is have my clients send me just
the MailScanner-From address when they want to have something white-listed.
This has worked except for this particular email address. I looked at this a
bit and that is when I noticed that the email address in the sendmail log
file did not match the MailScanner-From email address.

I do not have the original email message so I can not look at all the
headers but I do see this:

From: Survey Sampling International <frame< @ >scrappy.surveyspot.com>

I will try doing a telnet test when I have some time in the next day or so
and let you all know.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com