A way to give local mail priority?

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Thu Apr 6 17:43:21 IST 2006

	Thanks to Martin Hepworth and Alex Neuman van der Hans - I appreciate
the replies!
	It seems that I need to do some serious tuning on the server. I spent
some good time with the kind folks in the MailScanner IRC room as well and got
some additional tips about turning SA rules on one at a time and such.
	Bottom line: my P4 server should be able to keep up with the 7000+
emails we get daily without sweat. So it's a config deal that I'll concentrate
on.
	Thank you again for your help!

Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator