New MailScanner machine

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed Apr 5 11:00:32 IST 2006

No time at all, alas, and it will doubtless be rewritten when I build my
next MailScanner box in a week or two.   Half my notes say to copy a
whole host of my own pre-prepared config files here and there, so they
need massaging.

One day I'll get it sorted.

At the moment I'm busy trialling server virtualisation.

Cheers,

Phil
----
Phil Randal