SPF Rules?

Johnny Stork jstork at pbco.ca
Tue Apr 4 22:32:56 IST 2006

Should the suggestions below (from the SA wiki) go into the /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf file, or elsewhere?

If you want to configure SpamAssassin with more information, you can:

 set 'internal_networks' to include the hosts that act as MX for
your domains, or that may deliver mail internally in your organisation.

 set 'trusted_networks' to include the same hosts and networks
as 'internal_networks', with the addition of some hosts that are
external to your organisation which you trust to not be under the
control of spammers. For example, very high-volume mail relays at other
ISPs, or mailing list servers.

 Johnny Stork

 Information & Technology Manager
 Provincial Blood Coordinating Office