MailScanner and SA auto-learning

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Apr 4 18:31:25 IST 2006

Is it possible that MailScanner interferes in any way with Bayes
auto-learning? I have "bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 8" on my new
machine and nothing gets learned, not even spam over 20. It's possible
that it's not learned because partial scores for header or body or so
didnät reach the required minimum, of course. But I first wanted to make
sure that MailScanner doesn't tell SA this value when scanning. There's
nothing in the MailScanner.conf that looks like that, so I think
MailScanner settings don't matter here at all, correct?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany