MailScanner on Mac OSX?

John Rudd jrudd at ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 3 17:53:26 IST 2006

Or you could run it with sendmail.  Sendmail builds just fine on OS X.
(I'm using mimedefang at home, where I'm using OSX as my mail server,
though, so I don't have the mailscanner part of the puzzle available to
help ... but I wouldn't expect it to be _any_ different than installing
it on FreeBSD, except the startup scripting)