MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 09:35:48 IST 2005
I have just released a last beta before tomorrow's stable release.
If you could test it and check everything is okay, I would be very
Change Log is this:
* New Features and Improvements *
- Loads of additions to phishing net safe sites list (thanks Denis!).
- Improved Install-Clam-SA package so that it sets up your /etc/
file for you, by adding /usr/local/lib if necessary.
- Increased the default expansion factor of archives for the clamav
- Removed -j3 from call to Kaspersky in kaspersky-wrapper, on advice
* Fixes *
- Fixed problem with a few TNEF files and the internal TNEF decoder,
- Fixed warnings with numeric tests in a couple of places.
- Tested against SpamAssassin 3.1.0, one minor problem found and fixed.
- Fixed minor bug in "actions" parser in ZMailer support code.
Buy the MailScanner book at www.MailScanner.info/store
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
------------------------ MailScanner list ------------------------
To unsubscribe, email jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk with the words:
'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.
Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and
the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).
Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the website!
More information about the MailScanner