Block Message's with Invalid Date

Chris Sweeney csweeney at OSUBUCKS.ORG
Thu Sep 29 23:01:28 IST 2005

OK thanks, I'll talk alook at these settings.

Chris

To those of you who read the text at the bottom of emails, check out
Firefox for web browsing its much faster then IE and less prone to being
a security risk. Also instead of Outlook or Outlook Express check out
Thunderbird its much faster and cleaner, not to mention FREE! Just click
below and your halfway there.
Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!

Matt Kettler wrote:

 You could change the scores for the spamassassin rules that check dates;
DATE_IN_PASTxxx and DATE_IN_FUTURExxx are several that stick out in my
mind.
Look at http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_0_x.html
or http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_2_6x.html if you haven't
upgraded yet.

 In light of the fact that 3.1 is released, I suggest this correction:

Look at http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_1_x.html

or http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_0_x.html if you haven't upgraded yet

or http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_2_6x.html if you live in the stone ages
(like me, as I currently run 2.64)