Error when Update of Geo IP

pat png patpng7 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 10:14:48 IST 2005

Dhawal,

Thank you very much. Tried and it worked.

Can you show me how to go mailwatch list to post the right question at
the right
server?

rgds
Patrick

Dhawal Doshy <dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM> wrote:
      pat png wrote:
      > Downloading file, please wait....
      >
      > Warning: fopen("temp/GeoIPCountryCSV.zip", "w+") - No such
      file or
      > directory in /var/www/html/mailscanner/geoip_update.php on
      line 53

      > Unable to open temp/GeoIPCountryCSV.zip for writing.
      >
      > Can someone help?
      >
      > rgds
      > Patrick

      You'd be better off asking this question on the mailwatch
      list rather
      than the mailscanner list..

      Anyways follow these steps
      1. mkdir /var/www/html/mailscanner/temp
      2. chown apache:apache /var/www/html/mailscanner/temp
      (replace
      apache:apache with the user:group your apache daemon runs as)
      3. try again

      - dhawal

      'leave mailscanner' in the body of t! he email.
      Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)
      and
      the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!