Block Message's with Invalid Date

Chris Sweeney csweeney at OSUBUCKS.ORG
Thu Sep 29 00:08:31 IST 2005

OK this might have been covered before but I don't see it, how can I
reject or just mark as HIGH scoring SPAM messages that have an invalid
date.  Allot of junk email is sent with way off dates and times, often
the wrong year.  How can I reject messages with such bogus information?
Seems like I have been seeing 3 or 4 a day like that getting through
MailScanner and into my email box so I'm sure there are many more.

Thanks
Chris

--
To those of you who read the text at the bottom of emails, check out
Firefox for web browsing its much faster then IE and less prone to being

believed to be clean.