Couple lines of spam

Max Kipness max at kipness.com
Wed Sep 28 13:36:40 IST 2005

 I have Bayes, SA rules du jour, a couple of black hole lists, DCC and
Razor2 configured and working, and these catch over 10k of spam a day.

However, lately, I’ve been getting quite a few pieces of spam that
are a couple of lines long, sometimes with misspelled words, and a link.
Bayes picks them up as 100%, but nothing else does, so they are not
considered spam.

What is the best method for catching these? Higher score on bayes (which
means the db has to be very accurate), add more black hole lists, more SA
rules, or is there some other method of catching these?

Thanks,

Max