new rules placement

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Tue Sep 27 23:39:54 IST 2005

where do I place the new rules in the same location as /etc/spamassassin/local.cf or in the /etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour location?

Thanks

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Sophos Anti-Virus, Novell, Cisco, Swifdsl

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby