A sudden increase in drug spam emails

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Sep 27 09:12:50 IST 2005

Anthony Peacock wrote:

> I am using the following rule, which I got from the discussions on
> the list.
>
> # Based on rules posted on users at spamassassin.apache.org
> #
> uri          CHIME_URL_GEOC          /\buk\.geocities\.com\b/i
> describe CHIME_URL_GEOC          High amounts of spam from Geocities.
> score     CHIME_URL_GEOC          1.0

With more spam from uk/it/ar/de, i now use the following as suggested
earlier on this list.

uri  GEO_CHECK  /^http:\/\/[a-z0-9-]{1,30}\.geocities\.com\b/i

You could also check out http://antispam.imp.ch/rules/asciispam.cf

- dhawal