High Positive SA AWL rule ?

Mailscanner mailscanner at MCKERRS.NET
Mon Sep 26 22:18:12 IST 2005

--------------070909010301090200070907

Has anyone noticed SA run AWL giving high positive scores like;

Spam Report:
Score 	Matching Rule 	Description 7.42 	AWL 	From: address is in the
auto white-list
-2.60 	BAYES_00 	Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%

Once I released this mail from quarantine, it gave the AWL a minus score.

Any ideas ?

Cheers.

--------------070909010301090200070907

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Has anyone noticed SA run AWL giving high positive scores like;<br>
Spam Report:
 cellspacing="2" width="100%">
  <th>Matching Rule</th>
  <th>Description</th>
  </thead><tbody>
  </tbody>
Once I released this mail from quarantine, it gave the AWL a minus
score.<br>
Any ideas ?<br>
Cheers.<br>
with the words:<br>
'leave mailscanner' in the body of the email.<br>
the archives (<a href="http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html">http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html</a>).