Sendmail and backup MX

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Mon Sep 26 21:50:22 IST 2005

Steve Campbell wrote:

> BTW, Denis, when you send "certified" mail, it makes it very difficult =

> to reply to your message.

I know.  Other people told me before but I can't tell Thunderbird to not =

sign any mail sent to this mailing list... so I forget to turn it off=20
manually most of the times... :-[

Denis
PS: This time it is not there... ;-)

--=20
   _
  =B0v=B0   Denis Beauchemin, analyste
 /(_)\  Universit=E9 de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.
  ^ ^   T: 819.821.8000x2252 F: 819.821.8045