[MAILSCANNER] Exclusion lists

Dave Dave
Fri Sep 23 13:13:30 IST 2005

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 08:48:19AM +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> Please read about rulesets. They are documented in all the
> MailScanner documentation.
> Have you bought the Book yet?

We are not talking about a spam(assassin) related  incdient. just
something that stops defanging mail for certain domains hosted here.

Also, I do not know if the book is available in Canada.

> As for the phishing net, e-newsletters are just about the worst
> offenders. You should add the real sites to phishing.safe.sites.conf.

Considering this from localhost AND that  it is a virtual domain,
should I add the both my domain and the customers' doing e-newsletters?

> 1)  How do I tell MailScanner not to scan any e-mail going to
> target.dom ?
>
> Some programmers are still miming there mail over .
>
> 2)  Has anyone has Fraud and Disarm problems with people sending
>     e-newsletters?  Software in question is Subscribe Me.
>
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

believed to be clean.